wooly winter

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Summer Rides......repeat class!



How cute is this sweet camper!!  Growing up, my parents, brother and I would go camping in a camper built by my grandfather that looked just like this!! There were only five feet in it from floor to ceiling, and as my brother and I got older, we soon couldn't stand straight up in it!  Just a step inside of it in the spring would confirm that we had grown since the fall's last camping trip.  So of course I fell in love with this Unity stamp the moment I saw it and knew I would have to use it in a class this summer.


Here are the other two cards we will make Saturday........






Aren't these images fun?? You can join me Saturday morning at the Hen House for this class!  I will teach you how to draw inspiration from some beautiful My Mind's Eye paper and how to use that inspiration and turn it into a card! We will be using Unity bike stamps and their adorable camper stamp to make a versatile set of cards. I hope to see you there!!






No comments:

Post a Comment