wooly winter

Friday, April 27, 2012

It happened!!



















Its been a good three months now that I've been walking to strengthen my back after surgery.  These are mostly daily walks that are 2-3 miles.  Friends have told me how I will love how the endorphins make me feel.....and I keep waiting and waiting, only feeling fatigue at the end of a walk and a sense of " I got another walk out of the way and lived to tell about it". And my back is happy.

Well that all changed for me on Wednesday's early evening walk. I noticed a new pep in my step, and a song in my heart....was this one of those endorphins they talk about that magically occur when you exercise?? I happily finished my walk, showered, felt even better, then got energized enough to design and stamp a card!  The Mojo was HOT!!  I sure hope this is a new trend for me and that tonight's walk will bring TWO endorphins my way;D

























Here's the card I made after that walk.  Stamps are Unity and My Mind's Eye. Inks pads are Momento and Versafine black.  Toss in a few Copic markers to dot the flowers and that's it! Oh I want to go for a ride on THAT bike this evening!!

This is one of a set of three cards that will be taught at the Hen House Paperie in June called "Summer Rides". The first class will be Tuesday, May22 at !0:30am, and will be offered again Saturday morning, June 9 at 10:30!!  More pictures will be coming.  As always, you can sign up by emailing me at krosecrans@comcast.net or by calling the Hen House Paperie at 221-6366.

No comments:

Post a Comment