wooly winter

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Shabby Falloween























Hello to my friends in blog land! 

Join me Saturday afternoon, Oct.22, at 1:00 for another Falloween class at China Phoenix 2.  These cards will have a bit of a shabby chic twist to them. This class will feature one Halloween card and two more fall cards that can easily be kicked up a notch to make them Halloween cards instead of autumn cards.  You get to decide! 

















We will make these flowers you see using a brand new Spellbinders die. I can't get enough of these and want to pop them onto whatever is on my desk right now.  Watch out.....they may end up in my hair...or hanging from my ears.... What about on the temples of reading glasses??....hmmmmmm. That would be a great way to scare my kids this month, don't you think?



















Yes, we'll make another TH tattered flower using sewing tissue and instruction paper with a spritzing of color.  We will do all sorts of things to the card stock to get just the right look for that web.  You decide when it is enough for your card!  See you Saturday at CP2!

No comments:

Post a Comment