wooly winter

Monday, June 20, 2011

Thank You Cheryl!!

Last Tuesday afternoon, my wonderful friend, Cheryl Valadez invited me to her house for a fabulous lunch and an afternoon of stamping conversation and a crash course on blogging!  She was so helpful and full of information and inspiration. When I became overwhelmed, Cheryl lovingly assured me that this feeling was nothing that some decadent chocolate wouldn't fix!! Thanks to all of her patience and persistence, I left with a blog ready to roll!  Thank you Cheryl for being such a wonderful friend and techie mentor to me ;D

Make sure you check out Cheryl's wonderful blogs!!  She has one devoted to stamping, is the author of theChina Phoenix 2 blog, and has a third blog all about cooking!! 

2 comments:

  1. Hey, lady! I had the best time that day! Your blog looks FAB! I hope you are having fun with it ;D Keep sharing you wonderful projects and let's get together for blogging and lunch again real soon!!! Hugz, Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  2. You'll be an old hand at this in no time, Kathy! How lucky for you that Cheryl is there for support!

    ReplyDelete